Delos Incorporated is the company that owns Westworld. Delos Destinations, Inc. is the subsidiary that runs the Westworld operations.
Not much is known about the company itself, except that it is involved in entertainment.
Board Members Edit
- William, Man in Black - majority share holder of Westworld; board member (Delos Destinations, Inc.)
- Charlotte Hale - Executive Director of the board of directors (Delos Destinations, Inc.)
Department Heads Edit
- Bernard Lowe - Head of Behavior & Diagnostics Division
- Lee Sizemore - Head of Narrative & Design Division
- Ashley Stubbs - Security Chief in Quality Assurance Division
- Elsie Hughes - Behavior Technician (programmer/coder)
- Felix Lutz - Body Shop Technician in Livestock Management
- Sylvester - Body Shop Technician in Livestock Management
- Dr. Robert Ford - Park Director - presumed Deceased
- Arnold Weber - Co-creator of Westworld - Deceased
- Theresa Cullen - Head of Quality Assurance Division - Deceased
- Destin - Body Shop Technician in Livestock Management - Deceased
- Angela - A greeter for newly arrived guests to Westworld - Recycled (presently an in-park host)
Map of Westworld Mesa Hub Edit
- Emails - some archived company emails from a security panel on the Delos Incorporated website .
- Westworld Mesa Hub - headquarters
- Discover Westworld - promotional website (for guests)
- Delos Incorporated - company website (for employees)