Example Episode is the second episode of Westworld, and the second episode of the first season. The episode was co-written by series creators Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy, and directed by Richard J. Lewis.
|“||This is the synopsis for this episode as released by HBO. Always use the Quote template when you use words that were written or spoken by someone other than you.||”|
Dolores hears a voice: "Do you remember?" Dolores steps outside her home, dressed only in a chemise, and digs up a hand gun.
Describe what happens in the episode, include enough detail so that the reader can follow the story from just this article - but not so much detail that they could act it out...
This isn't the place for our opinions. Most people read the wiki as an authoritative guide - to find out what happened, so keep it neutral in plot sections. Don't draw conclusions, no matter how obvious they seem. Every time we have an unsupported opinion in an article it makes the wiki less neutral, less of a trusted authority.
Leave the Plot section blank or part completed if you have to.
- Evan Rachel Wood as Dolores Abernathy
- Thandie Newton as Maeve Millay
- Jeffrey Wright as Bernard Lowe
- James Marsden as Teddy Flood
- Ben Barnes as Logan
- Clifton Collins Jr. as Lawrence
- Luke Hemsworth as Ashley Stubbs
- Sidse Babett Knudsen as Theresa Cullen
- Simon Quarterman as Lee Sizemore
- Angela Sarafyan as Clementine Pennyfeather
- Jimmi Simpson as William
- Shannon Woodward as Elsie Hughes
- Ed Harris as Man in Black
- Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Robert Ford
- Ptolemy Slocum as Sylvester
- Leonardo Nam as Lutz
- Talulah Riley as Angela
- Louis Herthum as Peter Abernathy
- Oliver Bell as Little Boy
- Sal Lopez as Cigarillo
- Josh Clark as Sheriff Reed
- Izabella Alvarez as Lawrence's Daughter
- Trivia is something you think most people will find interesting but is not part of the plot. It might be a funny story about filming that you've found.
- Or it might be some plot detail that's come to light and you think most people will appreciate you pointing it out
- The episode was released four days early on HBO Go for free streaming, before its official premiere on Sunday Night.
- An un-numbered list of music
- that's played in the episode.
- Don't forget to give references :)