"If the first season was defined by control, the second season is defined by chaos, That's part of what we come to understand Ford has been planning all along.
Ford has set in motion what he thinks is a plan. The nature of that plan is something we explore in the second season – what his intentions are. Are they to let Dolores or the other Hosts escape? Are they simply to teach the human guests a lesson?"
Things We Know Edit
- Characters confirmed for Season Two:
- The season will have ten episodes.
- There will be "a lot of flies"
"Well, the flies were always the canary in the coal mine of where the story was going, because they were the one not-programmed creature in the park. So that tiny little slap that Dolores did at the beginning of the season was a harbinger of things to come. Now, in Season 2, now that the gloves are off, we’re gonna see a lot of flies — and they’re not necessarily gonna be actual flies."
- Some of Season Two, "before the mayhem starts", will be spent looking at how the experience would feel for a contemporary guest going into the park.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 http://io9.gizmodo.com/ed-harris-is-back-for-westworld-season-two-which-raise-1789162119 Ed Haris, BBC Radio interview
- ↑ Entertainment Weekly
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 http://tvline.com/2016/12/05/westworld-season-2-spoilers-interview-ford-dolores-flies/
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/12/12/westworld-season-2-spoilers-guest-experience-ticket-price/