The Westworld Franchise is a media franchise presently consisting of the following media:
- Westworld (1973), the original movie written and directed by Michael Crichton.
- Futureworld (1976), the sequel film. It had no involvement from Crichton, and only shares a dream sequence featuring The Gunslinger as a tie to the original.
- Beyond Westworld (1980), a sequel television series. It continues the story of both Westworld and Futureworld. It consisted of 3 aired and 2 unaired episodes (now available on DVD).
- Westworld (2016), a reboot television series, created by Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy for HBO.
- Westworld: Season 1 (Music from the HBO® Series), the soundtrack created for the first season of Westworld by Ramin Djawadi.